Insulated GORE-TEX® shooting coat using Schöffel’s innovative lightweight and washable Tweed outer fabric woven in an English mill.
- Schöffel’s Tweed is made from a superior combination of 100% pure new lambs wool for luxurious softness and Worsted wool for strength, durability and creating an attractive texture. Schöffel’s English milled Tweed is noted for its strength and durability, non-absorption of moisture into the fibres and for being lightweight.
- Highly durable GORE-TEX® Z-liner technology behind the Tweed makes it 100% waterproof, windproof and highly breathable.
- High loft insulation. Moisture and stain resistant Teflon® finish.
- Sport cut for ultimate lift when shooting.
- Large reinforced bellow cartridge pockets with drainage holes and retainer strap for easy cartridge access.
- Two inside zip security pockets with inner polyester lining.
- Two hand warming pockets.
- Two way front zip with popper closures.
- Technical elasticated storm cuffs with adjustable popper strap.
- Trimmed with durable cotton canvas.
- Machine Washable